Here’s a rare opportunity to get this collection domestically.
Full of hits from Canada's best pop stars.
Celebrate world-class musical talent from Canada... talent as unique and diverse as that great nation. This is one giant 72-song retrospective that spans four decades. You'll be surprised how many of these songs you recognize and were hits down here in the lower 48.
Songs include "Straighten Up and Fly Right" by Diana Krall, "Snowbird," by Anne Murray, "Black Coffee" by k.d. lang, "Shakin' All Over" by The Guess Who, "Seasons in the Sun" by Terry Jacks - - Buffalo Springfield, Loverboy, Rush, Dan Hill, Sara McLachlan, Cowboy Junkies and many more. (See complete track listing below)
We were personally surprised to find Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco Family's "Heartbeat (It's a Love Beat)" in this collection; one of the few places you can find this bubble gum classic on cd.
This is a very unique collection featuring many great hits. Be sure to peruse the track listing below. This is a multi-CD jewel case that securely holds 4 music filled CDs. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to add this one-of-a-kind treasure to your music library.
Sells for 70$ at the Reader's Digest Canada web store, pick-up yours here for a steal!
CONDITION: Gently Used and in great shape. CDs guaranteed to play skip-free.
SHIPPING USA: FREE in the USA by USPS Media Mail.
SHIPPING UK, AUSTRALIA & CANADA: Please click the More Destinations link above to see your costs for First Class Mail International delivery. Note: Import Duties Taxes and Charges are not included in the item(s) price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Thanks!
TO PURCHASE: It’s easy! Just click on the BUY NOW button above to start the process. You can buy this item using a credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex) or by using your Paypal account. Review your shopping cart and then choose the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT option if you’re paying by credit card or the PAYPAL button to checkout with Paypal. Then just fill in your shipping info and cc information and submit. We’ll let you know when we receive payment and when we ship your item. Thanks!
If you live in the USA and want to pay by personal check or US Post Office Money Order, just email us using the ASK SELLER A QUESTION button and let us know the item you’re interested in and how you’d like to pay. We’ll get back to you quickly on where to send payment . This option is only available for US customers.
NOTE: If the item above is listed as ON HOLD, it means it's out of stock. Please email us and we can let you know if we expect to list it again.
Always & Forever Canadian
A 40-Year Celebration
THE 1960'S - BORN TO BE WILD
01. DIANA-PAUL ANKA
02. NIGHT TRAIN-OSCAR PERTERSON
03. FOUR STRONG WINDS-IAN & SYLVIA
04. IT'S MY WAY-BUFFY SAINTE-MARIE
05. FOR LOVIN'ME-GORDON LIGHTFOOT
06. THE LAST RIDE-HANK SNOW
07. FOREVER TO NOVA SCOTIA-STOMPIN' TOM CONNORS
08. I'M YOUR WOMAN-BONNIE DOBSON
09. BABY, I LOVE YOU-ANDY KIM
10. MOODY MANITOBA MORNING-THE BELLS
11. SHAKIN'ALL OVER-THE GUES WHO
12. AS YEARS GO BY-MASHMAKHAN
13. HOW'D WE EVER GET THIS WAY-ANDY KIM
15. BORN TO BE WILD-STEPPENWOLF
16. THE WEIGHT-THE BAND
17. MR. SOUL-BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD
18. AMERICAN WOMAN-THE GUESS WHO
THE 1970'S - PEOPLE GOTTA MOVE
01. SNOWBIRD-ANNE MURRAY
02. LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE-FRANK MILLS
03. GIANT-STAN ROGERS
04. THE UNICORN-THE IRISH ROVERS
05. HEART LIKE A WHEEL-KATE & ANNA McGARRIGLE
06. SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH-DAN HILL
07. HEARTBEAT (IT'S A LOVEBEAT)-DEFRANCO FAMILY
08. SEASONS IN THE SUN-TERRY JACKS
09. ROCK AND ROLL SONG-VALDY
10. WONDERING WHERE THE LIONS ARE-BRUCE COCKBURN
11. INDIANA WANTS ME-R. DEAN TAYLOR
12. SUNNY DAYS-LIGHTHOUSE
13. PEOPLE GOTTA MOVE-GINO VANNELLI
14. ROXY ROLLER-SWEENY TODD
15. RAISE A LITTLE HELL-TROOPER
16. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A LADY-APRIL WINE
17. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET-BACHMAN TURNER OVERDRIVE
18. LAY IT ON THE LINE-TRIUMPH
1980'S - TURN ME LOOSE
01. LET IT GO-LUBA
02. DON'T FORGET ME (WHEN I'M GONE)-GLASS TIGER
03. BLACK CARS-GINO VANNELLI
04. TURN ME LOOSE-LOVERBOY
05. SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT-COREY HART
06. GO FOR A SODA-KIM MITCHELL
07. NEW GIRL NOW-HONEYMOON SUITE
08. HOLD ON-IAN THOMAS
09. CLOSER TO THE HEART-RUSH
10. BLACK VELVET-ALANNAH MYLES
11. FANTASY-ALDO NOVA
12. SOMEBODY'S OUT THERE-TRIUMPH
13. BROKEN ARROW-ROBBIE ROBERTSON
14. A MILLION VACATIONS-MAX WEBSTER
15. EYES OF A STRANGER-THE PAYOLAS
16. BEN'S SONG-SARAH MCLACHLAN
17. I HAD IT ALL-COLLEEN PETERSON
18. BLACK COFFEE-K.D. LANG
THE 1990'S - LIFE IS A HIGHWAY
01. STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT-DIANA KRALL
02. THAT'S HOW IT GOES-MICHAEL BUBLE
03. FEVER-BET.E & STEF
04. THE MUMMER'S DANCE-LOREENA McKENNITT
05. INSENSITIVE-JANN ARDEN
06. THINKING OF YOU-RITA McNEIL
07. AN INNIS AIGH (THE HAPPY ISLE)-THE RANKIN FAMILY
08. SLEEPY MAGGIE-ASHLEY MACISAAC
09. NO FEAR-TERRI CLARK
10. ALBERTA BOUND-PAUL BRANDT
11. ANGEL-SARAH MALACHAN
12. CALLING YOU-HOLLY COLE
13. MAKE YOU A BELIEVER-SASS JORDAN
14. BLUE MOON REVISITED-COWBOY JUNKIES
15. I BELIEVE IN YOU-AMANDA MARSHALL
16. WALKIN' BLUES-COLIN JAMES
17. LIFE IS A HIGHWAY-TOM COCHRANE
18. TURN OFF THE LIGHTS-NELLY FURTADO
Wow! What a treat to find this outstanding material all in one place! 72 high quality tracks from the Reader's Digest Music group.
Whether you're a Canadian living in the US or just a fan of good pop music, be sure to bid on this terrific collection today!